Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010 :)

I had to babysit my little brother on New Years Eve, so I didn’t get to go out with friends or anything. I stayed home with him, and played games and watched movies. It was very uneventful. We did watch the ball drop in New York City on TV though, which was really cool. I like to watch it and see all the people there. I’ve always wanted to go to New York City for Christmas and New Years. My brother is eight years old, so he went to sleep pretty much right after the ball dropped.

In 2009 a lot happened. For one, I am officially done with grade school and moved on to high school! That was a really big change. It was like starting school all over again, being the youngest ones and trying to adjust. I made the 2009 girls swimming & diving state team also, which was one of my proudest moments of 2009. I was so excited to be one of the only two freshmen to make it to the state qualifying meet. I’m happy to be leaving behind physical therapy in 2009. I was in physical therapy twice that year, and I am glad to be done with it finally.

In 2010 I’m looking forward to the rest of the school year. Just 6 more months until we are out of school now! I am looking forward to the USS swimming state qualifying meet, which happens in March. I’m also excited to start drivers ed. I am now legally allowed to take the class, and I can’t wait.

A New Years resolution would be to not wait until the last minute to start my cultural event projects, because it is very stressful. For these last three, I’m going to try and start right away so I’m not stressing the week before.

No comments:

Post a Comment