Friday, May 7, 2010

Free Blog


I am having salad for lunch today. It has ham, and turkey slices on it; along with some diclinous cheese. I have Italian dressing to go with. I am very excited for lunch, because I love salads. Salads are a much better lunch choice than sandwiches. I am quite hungry actually today, because my breakfast was small. I hope the dressing did not spill all over my lunch bag though, because it is in a flimsy plastic container.

I also have some grapes for lunch. I only like the red kind. Some people think they are purple, because they really are, but I have always called them red. I do not like green grapes, I think they are gross. My grapes are always sour by lunch time though, I think it is because I do not have a refrigerator in my locker to keep them cold-- that would make sense.

I have a juice box too. I feel like a kindergartener sometimes when I drink my juice box in a high school cafeteria, but I do not care. I like juice, and I like it in box form, what’s the problem with that? I also dislike when people call juice pouches, juices boxes, because they are not! Like Capri-Sun, those are juice pouches, not juice boxes.

In my brown paper lunch sack, I also have a fiber plus peanut-butter chocolate granola bar. I love them, they are very chewy. The fiber is not the only vitamin in them though; it is filled with protein and other vitamins. It’s a good way to get my vitamins I need, from a delicious source I love.

The last thing in my lunch today is a hard-boiled egg. A lot of people think they are gross, but I just cannot get enough of them. They are also filled with protein, and as a swimmer, I need lots of that. I enjoy deviled eggs too, which come from hard-boiled eggs; but I was not fortunate enough to have a deviled egg in my lunch today.

I am actually very hungry today, and I did not know what to write about, seeing that nothing exciting is happening in my life right now. So I figured since my salad is on my mind, I would write about that. Writing about all this food is making me even hungrier now, and I am quite embarrassed to say that my stomach has been growling.

No comments:

Post a Comment